Saturday 26 April 2014

Cantilever Sewing Box Re-visit

There's been a flurry of interest in sewing-related things - The Great British Sewing Bee, and lots of new sewing mags. I have been championing Papercraft Sewing Accessories for a while - they make such lovely gifts to make and give to sewing enthusiasts. 

This week, I received a delightful email link from papercraft blogger Asmah Zainal AbidinShe has made up my cantilever sewing boxes as keepsakes for two of her daughters - and entered the projects in crafty challenges. Nice work - and thanks for sharing.

I thought that it would be a good time to re-visit the Cantilever Sewing Box Tutorial. Just follow the link and get crafting. This project is well worth the time you invest in it. 

I'm thinking of designing some Cantilever Sewing Box variations because I enjoyed the project so very much. Watch this space.

1 comment:

  1. Looks amazing Susan, I can remember having a sewing box like that years ago.

    ReplyDelete