Friday 21 October 2016

Pleated Paper Globes... Plus!

Pleats are neat - they are still trending and here to stay. So - today I have an update to my Pleated Paper Globes.
I've ramped things up a little for this year's models - little tweaks that are fun updates and are fun to make, too. There's the threaded version (on the left) and the Pleat-within-pleat version (on the right).

Here are your free ornament designs:
PleatedPaperGlobesPlus.pdf 
PleatePaperGlobesPlus.studio3 

I'm not giving detailed step-by-steps for the new designs here - you'll figure things out if you follow last year's tut! Just make sure you take care scoring and creasing the folds.

I have threaded a strip of paper through the paper globe - but a narrow ribbon would work a treat, too - and then you can tie a bow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment